New Member FAQ
Note: To enhance your membership experience, we’re currently upgrading our CRM systems. During this transition, to manage your account – whether it's updating payment details, downloading invoices, connecting to Discord, or changing your billing cycle – please continue using our original customer portal. More detailed instructions are below.
We're working around the clock to have everything fully integrated as soon as possible. Thanks so much for your understanding and patience, and stay tuned for more updates!
How do I sign up for a new membership?
- Go to our membership page. Navigate to the center panel, and click the plan of your choice (quarterly or annual).
- You will be directed to our original customer portal. Please enter your contact and payment info in this window to purchase your membership.
- After answering a few quick questions, you will be redirected back to our website, and will be prompted to log in with the email associated with your new membership account to access your full benefits.
- You will also get a confirmation email with more details on how to log into your member portal, plus suggestions for topic areas to explore based on your interests.
How do I log in to my membership account?
- Click “Member login” in the header menu on our site.
- Log in with the email associated with your membership account.
- You will be prompted to check your inbox for a secure login link. Click this link in your inbox to finish the process — if successful, you should be greeted with a welcome confirmation message on our website.
You can request a login link every 60 seconds, and they expire after 24 hours. We recommend you open the login link on the device you want to stay logged in on.
If you’re having trouble logging in, or need a reminder about which email you used to sign up for your membership, please reach out at email@example.com.
Why can’t I log in to your site?
There are a few possible reasons:
- You do not have an active Water & Music membership account. Our login portal is currently only for active members. If you believe your account is still active, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help troubleshoot.
- Check your browser’s security settings. Our membership software won’t work if you’ve disabled third-party cookies. Either change your settings or use another browser.
How do I cancel or turn off auto-renew for my membership?
Log in to your account in our original customer portal below, and toggle auto-renew off from the Subscriptions menu item.
Can I upgrade from a monthly/quarterly plan to an annual plan?
Yes! Click Change plan from the Subscriptions menu item in your account. You’ll be switched to the new plan immediately and charged a prorated amount.
Can I update my email address or other personal information?
Yes! Please log in to your account to make these changes.
Can I update my credit card?
Yes. Log in to your account, add the new card and click Update my credit card.
How do I reset my password?
Passwords are no longer required for your membership account. Instead, visit our login page, enter your email address and click the button. We’ll send you an email with a link that you can click to log in.
You can request a login link every 60 seconds, and they expire after 24 hours.
Can I gift a membership to Water & Music?
Yes. It’s easy to gift a membership. Click the corresponding link:
You will be prompted to enter the gift recipient’s name and email address, the delivery date, a personalized message, and your payment information. The gift recipient will receive an email with a link to activate their gift. If a physical address is required, the gift recipient will have the opportunity to enter it when they activate the gift.
Keep in mind that you’re purchasing a one-time gift for the selected term (e.g. quarter or year). The gift recipient will be responsible for adding a payment method before the next renewal period if they’d like to continue with the membership.
How can I join your Discord server?
Open a Discord account (if you don’t already have one), and then click the authorization link in the Discord invite we sent to your inbox.
If you don’t see the email in your inbox (check your spam / junk folders), click this link: